HealthPATH’s Gateway to Health Careers College Internship Summer 2024
The HealthPATH Program, a career and workforce development program of AHS, is hosting a paid summer internship for college students and recent graduates interested in gaining more experience in the healthcare field. The internship offers placement in clinical and non-clinical departments such as: Infection Prevention, Quality – Patient Safety, Human Resources, Medical Staff Services, Information Technology, Finance, Specialty Clinic’s, etc.
- Education: Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (community college or 4-year college/university), post baccalaureate program, or have received your undergraduate degree within the past year
- GPA Requirement: 2.5 GPA
- Please note: Background check & drug testing required upon hire
- Duration: June 10, 2024 – August 3, 2024
- Days: Mondays – Fridays
- Time: 8am or 9am start
- Location: Wilma Chan Highland Hospital Campus or AHS facility within Oakland or San Leandro
- Compensation: $20/hour
- Must be able to participate for the entire 8-week internship.