Alameda Health System
HealthPATH College Summer Internship
The HealthPATH Program, a career development program of AHS, is hosting a paid summer internship for college students and recent graduates interested in gaining more experience in the healthcare field. The internship offers placement in departments such as: Infection Prevention, Quality – Patient Safety, Human Resources, Medical Staff Services, Information Technology, Finance, Specialty Clinic’s, etc.
- Education: Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (community college or 4-year college/university), post baccalaureate program, or have received your undergraduate degree within the past year
- GPA Requirement: 2.5 GPA
- Immunizations: Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated, along with additional immunization requirements
- Background Check & Drug Testing required upon hire
- Duration: June 12, 2023 – August 4, 2023
- Days: Mondays – Fridays
- Time: 8am or 9am start
- Pay: $19 per hour
- Must be able to participate for the entire 8-week internship.